Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 1

Feeling stronger today. Much stronger. I stopped reading the "Fifty Shades" books. They were undoubtedly rotting my brain. Went for a run this morning with my sis and my stepdad and I pushed hard. Harder than I thought I could and I put this image in my head that made me go farther. Someone else's happiness is what pushed me, but not in a jealousy sort of way. More like if I pushed harder I could make them happier. I dedicated my run today. And tomorrow I will do the same. Starting a new blog. It'll be called "Restart My Heart". The blog will be about this: A happier healthier Birdy Journey. Focusing on getting fit and becoming more of what I want to be. I'm feeling like this blog has been a lot about my weaknesses and I recognize that they are important, but I also do not want to sulk in them anymore. Four years and over 400 post mostly about the weak girl I was with a guy. Or many guys for that matter. Now that makes me sound like a floozy but if you've been listening you know the real story. That's besides the point though. I'm keeping this blog and I'll probably still be posting but I'm really pumped about starting fresh. Thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment