Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Wind me up. Put me down. Stop me up and watch me go."I'm feeling different today. It's messy. I'm messy. My head is not on straight. My ears must be upside down. I don't know what I was thinking. It's a lot. I can't catch my breathe. And I don't know what to say or whether it is good or bad. I don't want to say anything. I want to wait it out. I don't know what I am doing. It's like I was a puzzle. Or I am a puzzle. And a piece had been missing. Not the last piece, but at least a significant piece that gave way to a bigger picture. So the piece was missing, then you came around. And it was no longer lost. I was one step closer. Certain things were beginning to make sense. Then you left. Or I left. Or we both left. But at some point that piece became missing once more. And now my balance is off. I've got a miss-y feeling for you. So please please please, let Friday come sooner and let me get to know that missing piece a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment