Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes Summer has begun and I'm happy to say that I've done a lot already. I've had adventures with my edc friends in walmart. And also late night mostly naked swims with my Hollis. A trip to Long Beach for time with my Bessy (And a Pizooki for two!) and also an amazing afternoon with my favorite aunt-of-an-ex-boyfriend at Bruxie. Which you know included a bacon egg and cheddar Bruxie with waffle fries and a fresh strawburry shake! Ahhh! I love my life. I'm gunna try to journal this summer. And I'm also going to be decorating my new room at my new house, very excited for that! I finally feel like I've let go of all the bad shit in my life, including but not limited to the broken boys I've spent far too much time trying to fix. (Ali, David, Jacob, and you can add Trevers to that list.) I'm so glad I called my own bluff on that one. Anywhoo... from previous posts you can see that I have a lot of plans for this summer and I'm seriously anxious to get started on it all and even to add more things to my list. I'm feeling happy. Even though everything isn't perfect, I'm still feeling ok.
Thanks to the big man and also to the good friends.Bonfire on Friday!
I got a pocket full of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment