Friday, June 15, 2012

Cliché but Still True

"He is sensible and so incredible and all my single friends are jealous. He says everything I need to hear and it's like I couldn't ask for anything better. He opens up my door and I get into his car and he says you look beautiful tonight. And I feel perfectly fine, but I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain. It's 2am and I'm cursing your name. You're so in love that you act insane and that's the way I loved you. Breaking down and coming undone. It's a roller coaster kind of rush. And I never knew I could feel that much. And that's the way I loved you. He respects my space and never makes me wait. And he calls exactly when he says he will. He's close to my mother. Talks business with my father. He's charming and endearing And I'm comfortable. But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain It's 2am and I'm cursing your name. You're so in love that you act insane. And that's the way I loved you. Breaking down and coming undone. It's a roller coaster kinda rush. I never knew I could feel that much and that's the way I loved you. He can't see the smile I'm faking and my heart's not breaking. Cause I'm not feeling anything at all and you were wild and crazy. Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated, got away by some mistake and now. I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain. It's 2am and I'm cursing your name."

No comments:

Post a Comment