Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Note of Regret


"I once knew a girl Who was the love of my world Her smile was heaven And her heart was grace But I was full of hate So I left her lying in our bed Composed a note off the top of my head And halfway down the road I thought About her love and suddenly stopped Ran back home to find her lying dead I should of stayed in bed There's a troubling thing with making friends They attach like leeches until there fed Then leave you blind and dripping red I got a lot of words but I don't know how to speak them I'm filled to the brim but my glass could use some more I banked on keeping you until the day I met the reaper But I guess our plans have changed To rest some flowers at your grave Was the last place I went yesterday To rest some flowers on your grave Was the first thing I sobbed about today There's a troubling thing with making friends They attach like leech until there fed Then leave you blind and dripping red I got a lot of words but I don't know how to speak them I'm filled to the brim but my glass could use some more I banked on keeping you until the day I met the reaper But I guess our plans have changed"

I found this. It's not my work but it think it's Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment