Monday, September 21, 2009

Secrets


I laugh, even when no one can hear me. I fell in love with my bestfriend... twice. I broke it then hid it from you. I slept with him and didn't tell you. I wish I could inspire. I tasted it, then put it back. I wanted to steal it but didn't. Jealousy flows through my veins. I miss you everyday. I like myself... sometimes. I want to be inappropriate with you for the rest of my life. I buy fruit and books when I'm sad. I'm most sad when I think of you. Although you have the power to make me hurt, I also give you the power to heal the hurt. She knew what to hate me for, before I ever did it. I did it all for you. I'll never know if you really cared back. All of my friends think I have better friends than them. I can never stay free for long. I don't know why I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment