Monday, October 5, 2009

I'd Follow Him in My Dreams

May I please have a love like this.
One love, where the butterflies never fade.
Where your heart never fails to race,
at the sight of that grin.
Where you smile that 'happy-with-a-secret' smile,
and no one seems to know your secret, except for him.
The kind of love where you wake up every morning
to ask yourself how in the world you got to be such a lucky lady.
And if karma truly does exist,
You surely did a lot of good to deserve such a life.
Such a love.
Such a man.

How did I get so far from the road I once chose to walk?
Where love frequently traveled and in warm arms I often found myself.
When did life become more about dealing with the wounds,
than embracing the magic?
And when did I convince myself
that I deserved anything less than what I dreamed of?





No comments:

Post a Comment