Thursday, August 12, 2010

I don't want to be rational. I don't want to have to make sense and I want it to be okay for me to be upset one second and to be over it the next. I want compromise and vulnerability and intimacy. I want LOVE! In the biggest picture that love can be in. I don't want to fear an end ever again. I want to put myself completely in it and not ever feel like I am taking a risk. I want to feel beautiful on even my ugliest day and I want my favorite qualities to shine brightly all around me. I want to know that the person who is with me, gets all those happy-insides feelings that I get when I am with them. I want equality and understanding. I want to be on the same level. I want to never have to explain my irrational or illogical waves of thought. I want to give and feel appreciation. I want to receive without ever expecting it. I want to share my family. I want to share my future. I want it to be more than a want. I want it to be a need. I want to wear coordinating colors to parties and when I get too tipsy I want to know I'll be taken care of and not advantage of. I want my world to fit with someone else and I want it all to just make sense like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment