Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So I'm home! After a week of soul searching across half of the country, I found a few things that I once thought I'd lost. The most important thing being my standards for the people I surround myself with, or more specifically the people I choose to be romantic with. I can't stand smokers, liars, manipulators, snobs, or selfish people who 'use' in order to numb themselves. I'm slightly disappointed with myself, because looking at my track record these are the types of men I am most attracted to. But as always I am slowly but surely growing more and more aware of my bad taste and attempting to do something about it. I've gotten myself out of a crappy situation that essentially only brought me to yet another low point in my life and I'm very glad for that to be over. I'm excited about everything now. I think I'm going to head back to church and start healing again. I'm beginning to realize that nothing in my life ever goes the way I plan for it to. So I'm going to start planning without expectations. I'll get to where I need to be eventually. Right now there is nothing that I want more than a Krispy Kreme doughnut and a great tan, both of which I believe to be extremely do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment