Thursday, December 2, 2010

"She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place."Welcome to the world little miss Gemma Jarah Marivani. You are the most perfect and beautiful sweet little girl that anyone will ever have the pleasure of knowing. And I am so glad to say that you are mine! My little niece. After hours of waiting, you finally came along once I finally leave the hospital for some dinner. I was sitting at this janky but delicious dinner joint enjoying a tastey hot pastrami sandwich when I get the news that you made your way out of your warm little womb. Just seconds later Guns 'N Roses comes on the radio in the restraunt singing "Sweet Child 'O Mine" so I declare it your anthem and proceed to scarf down half of my sandwich so I can hurry back to see your precious little face. Let me just tell you princess... You were well worth the wait. I adore you already and I've only known you just a couple of hours. See you tomorrow sweet girl I can't wait to see what this world has in store for you.Born: December 1st, 2010 at 7:53pm
Weight: 7lbs 14.6ounces
Height: 20 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment