Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"I think I saw you in my sleep, darling,
I think I saw you in my dreams, you were
Stitching up the seams on every broken promise
That your body couldn't keep
I think I saw you in my sleep."
I wish I saw them in my dreams, stitching up all those broken promises. I wish I had that closure. I can make it. I know that but I wish they'd all just return to me in my sleep to clean up the mess they've made of my heart and my brain. Then when I awake in the morning, I'll be refreshed and unbroken. I'll be someone well put together, with her head screwed on right, someone who doesn't carry around all the broken pieces of her heart. Why can't I ever let anything go??? I don't know how to move on.
On a separate note... I want an old-school Polaroid camera! Especially since my little baby niece is on her way in to this world as I write these words. Jeeps this had been a very crappy night so far and I've got hours ahead of me of study time if I want to pass this damn psych class. I've been messing up big on the school front. I don't know how I'm going to get my shit all together in the next two weeks but I'm going to try. Dammit. I need some freaking friends. But I'm too much of a bitter-uppidy-better-than-everyone-else-super-skank to sustain meaningful relationships at a close distance. Man I hate that I can have such a nice blog one day only to be followed by this lame depressing crap. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and just man the fuck up because in reality no one can fix me but me. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment