Sunday, January 30, 2011

A sweet note I recieved today that I never want to lose:
"B I just wanted to remind you that I am proud of you. I think you are doing great things in your life and I'm not sure people stop to tell you enough. Everyone is always worrying about their own lives and talking to you about there problems when you have had to learned to over come some of yours all on your own while managing to hold your hands out steady for others. You have a heart as big as Alaska, and I say Alaska because with every Ice berg in the sea Alaska just looks and grows bigger in size. Which is exactly the way you are. You have learned to love your self as well as everyone around you and for that your heart gets bigger and bigger each day. You say your lost sometimes, but if I remember correctly it was you who taught me that we are never truly lost but unable to define who we really are. We can be who ever we want to be, and maybe that definition changes each day. So who cares :)... We define our selves !! So loving ourselves, Laughing at the good and the bad , and looking for new directions is where were so post to be. I'm right there with you. I know we haven't been in the best place this past year but you know what we have never been completely lost. although we are in different places, have busier lives and may not have as much time for each other, Our pieces to our puzzle still fit and for that when we said we will always be friends Foreever. I feel like it can never dissipate, what we have is different, odd , and has its ups and downs but there is never a day when I want to loose you completely. Your my best friend forever, you are aspiring, a butterfly who can never be held in one spot, your a dreamer who's going to live all her dreams, your the sugar that each person needs in their daily diet, deep down your a fighter through the good and the bad (And fighting only makes us stronger), your a a goober and you are the author of your novel, who has already written so many excellent chapters . You need to be reminded of these things because B you are the Shit , and you should never think differently !! ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment