Monday, February 21, 2011

I feel like sometimes things falls apart to fall together.

As you all already know I am continuously re-evaluating my life. That is no different this week. I've edited my vow and I'm on the brink of making another vow with myself, a solemn promise, pledge, or personal commitment... haha a get in shape vow. Oh I'm so excited for this. Last year I lost twenty pounds and I have the same goal for this year. Twenty-one pounds by the time I turn twenty one. (June 30th, 2011) Tomorrow I restart my membership to my favorite little gym and I also begin a change in my diet. So no sweets for me! And no juices! And less less fast food. Tin Lizzies will be my friend! haha Jeeps I'm so excited. I love what I am doing. I love the people I'm around and I love that I have nothing to complain about. I also love that my planner is full for the next week, including a date with my boys and the blood bank! I'm buying a new pair of Toms this week and I'm making another kinda top-secret change. ;] I'm really happy and best of all I can feel it. He's washing over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment