Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I want to turn my blog into a novel. Or possibly an autobiography, but then really... who would read such a thing? I just enjoy, so much, sitting here and reading back to the start of the year. I was someone else entirely then and when I read these posts that are so profound I can't help but feel as though I am kindling something deep inside my core. I would love more than anything else to give that feeling to someone else. A gift that cannot be wrapped or taken back. What a concept, huh?

2 comments:

  1. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸
    Hi Bee, I'm dropping by random blogs to pass on my well-wishes. Happy New Year, I hope 2012 brings all you hope for and deserve!

    ~ Barry
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me but I love your blog. Thanks for letting us read it! :)

    ReplyDelete