Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Damn! Shouldn't have done that! Shouldn't have looked. Shouldn't have taken myself back to that place. I'm moving forward. Or at least trying to. Yes I miss my friend but it's not worth it. And what I do makes no difference in this situation. I just hope it's not all crappy when you come back. Cuz I said goodbye. I've said goodbye more in the last two years than I have ever said it in my life. And it's not just because I was angry or because I didn't get what I wanted. I said goodbye because it was right for me. And you weren't. You weren't right and neither were they. But I always fell back into it. I always gave you and all of them another chance. Boy was I wrong. Always left disappointed. For once will someone be real. Will you fight for a compromise instead of a conversion? I promise you now, I won't fall back again. It's done. I let go of the dream. I let go of the friendship. I let go of all of the YOUs. I let go. “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment