Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A friend of mine said this to me today... "It seems to me that ur soul longs for love. Ur heart has a desire for passion. Ur mind has a want for things that you can't have. But ur thoughts keep you searching for something better." Now, if he can understand this. If I can make this much sense to someone who I don't speak to on a daily basis. If I can be this clear to him, then why can't you see it too? But as he also said "don't worry soon enough something good will find you!" So I'll take this and stuff it in my pocket. And carry it with me, because he is right. Something good will find me. And I won't have to chase it or try to prove anything to it. I'll be Bee and that'll be enough. But if I could tell you one thing, say hypothetically you happen to read this... I am a catch. Not to sound cocky or conceited, but I am. I am perfect for you. We have so many things in common and I am a big fan of everything about you. I'm the type of girl you could fall hard for. Maybe you know that. Maybe you're well aware of this fact and then again maybe you're not. But if it's all the same I wanted to let you know that I'm not going to chase you. And you'll miss your chance cuz I'm no good with patience or bullshit. So open your eyes, and take a hint from my friend. I am well worth it, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment