Sunday, September 5, 2010

Went a little loco on Amazon today. Bought like 4 new books. Still working on the other 30 that are sitting on my bookshelf. I think I will make something tomorrow. Possibley cookies. I keep getting chills when I think about the happiness level of my life, for both good and bad reasons. Good because, uhhh well life is amazing, unusually so. Bad because, surely things cannot go on like this forever. And I'm extremely proud of myself for all the accomplishments I've made in the last month. I've found the strength to win over my curiosity and refrain from indulging in past destructive behavior. My passion still rules my world but I think it has made a dramatic change in content. I am more in love with myself and my thoughts than ever before and no one can take that from me for the very first time. All I need now is a new job and more of what I've got. Oh and I've gotta get a tatoo! Ohhhh and I want a new camera, an old school one.

No comments:

Post a Comment