Sunday, October 3, 2010

It may be childish and immature but I just have to say it. I was right! I was so right and I never should have let you make me believe that I wasn't. Your cocky ass bullshit should have sent me running long before I did and I'm so glad that your too chicken shit to face it, cuz that would have been just more time I've wasted on you. So for the sake of my sanity I just wanted to tell you that you are dumb. I know what a freaking Handlebar mustache is. Not to be confused with a Fu Manchu. And I know this is the silliest rant I've ever had with myself but after the months of being made out to feel inferior and to question my own intelligence it means a lot to know that I was right. On multiple accounts. So here's a big skrew you to the biggest tyrant I know. I'd take it all back if I could. You did however teach me one thing, I'll never again put up with another ass hole like you."When everything is lonely I can be my own bestfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment