Sunday, October 3, 2010

So earlier today I was sitting here thinking about what I want out of life. Who I want to be, what I want to achieve and who I want to be by my side while I do it. To say the least my goals are hardly attainable, but not completely impossible. For example I not only want a degree that enables a career in design but I also want to open a bookstore/cupcake bakery. I want to dabble in photography, drive a fuel efficient car and live in a contemporary artsy high ceiling apartment with little pekey pups and a gold fish named Lola. I want to have a goodies drawer with candy and toys for all my little nieces & nephews and I want to send out Christmas cards every year. I want love, lots of it and success. And I want Ky, Mego, Rissa, Brana, Ali and a few others all to still be a part of my world. I want to be the type of person who runs marathons and gives back to the community. I want to be the type of person that people admire. Okay, so aside from all my career goals, my list is pretty do-able. No scratch that, even with my crazy career ideas, I'm gunna make it happen. Oh and on a side note... I'd also like to live in Australia for a little while, get a tattoo, ride a mechanical bull, and learn to longboard. Ahhh I'm glad I got that written out, now I can get started makin it happen. I'm positive that there's more but I'll get too carried away if I keep going. I'm already happy to say that I feel like I'm on the right path to becoming this woman, and I'm excited for that. In a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment