Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's that time of year again! Get ready for my summer to-do lists!!!! Lets start with books to read: For starters, I have high hopes, I know, but I'd like to read quite a few books this summer. I'd like to focus on three different writers. Sara Dessen, Jenny Han, and Deb Caletti.
Sara Dessen
is already one of my favorite reads but she has got a new book out and a couple old ones I have yet to read.
-What Happened to Goodbye
-Dreamland
Jenny Han
has three books out that revolve around summer love, my kind of book don't you think?
-The Summer I Turned Pretty
-It's Not Summer Without You

-We'll Always Have Summer

Deb Caletti
is another author I just heard about who has written eight novels that I know I'd enjoy reading. While I know that reading them all isn't very realistic I do want to hit at least three of them.
-
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
-The Nature of Jade
-
Queen of Everything
-Stay
-Wild Roses

-The Secret Life of Prince Charming
-The Six Rules of Maybe
-
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye
Also
... I would really like to read some classic literature, but I know my patience for those sort of books is very thin. So we'll see how far I get. I won't be taking classes this summer so hopefully I have time to read read read!

No comments:

Post a Comment