Sunday, December 20, 2009


Last night. In the simplest terms... was not memorable. Today started off right. It's sad that a whole night spent with one person doesn't begin to compare to the 3 minute morning phone call from another. It is a good thing though. I'm smarter now. I love that I know better than to get carried away with the passion and the fact that someone has tickley feelings for me. I like that Bessy understands this. I like that Mego still stays skeptic. It's good to have support from both sides, since I don't ever know which side I permanently stand. It's okay tho. I halfway decide that none of the current interests will do. I need freshness. Maybe that's what spring is for. Winter is for relaxing. I want to take many more photos. I feel so at home with a lens in hand. Church tonight. Planning for tomorrow and smiling everywhere in between. I really want this holiday break to be drama free. Even if that means managing everything separately and dealing with my sister in my own way. I'm not so filled with frustration anymore. A peacefulness has taken over me in the past year. I thank a few people for that. This happy thing has lasted a lot longer than I expected it to... that's what I'm most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment