Monday, December 28, 2009

Saying goodbye
To all my bad habits.
I will not be speaking to you
I'm sorry for that.
But it's for the best
I promise.
Goodbye to Ooopses.
I will not be making these same mistakes over and over again.
Goodbye to powerlessness.
Happy Independent Girl I am.
And Happy Independent Girl I shall be.
The New Year marks a New Era.
Haven't quite figured out it's title just yet.
But it's coming.
I'll be twenty in six months.
So that leaves me just six months
To make the best of the rest of my childhood.
=) I know they say you're grown at eighteen, but lets get real.
We might not even be grown at thirty.
I'm apprehensive to set some new goals
but goals are what I do so here goes:
1) Move on from the Village. Make some real money.
2) Keep up with daily workouts.
3) Pick a education path. Finally answer all the questions.
4) Explore More: Read. Observe. Get lost in thought.
5) Photography: Do. Enjoy. Share.
6) Write it! Novel. Blog. Everything.
7) Take it to the next level. Grow. Love. And Be Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment