Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with heart and girls who think.
I like the sound of the tv on mute.
I like dancing when no one is watching.
I like when people touch my cold face with warm hands.
I like writing letters.
I like falling asleep in someone's arms.
I like waffle sandwiches.
I like Aristotle.
I like crying hard after months of holding it back.
I like laying in the grass on a warm day.
I like watching Jersey Shore with Heathy.
I like my fotografs.
I love driving with the top down and the music loud.
Today I tried to do a lot of things and failed miserably
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Because even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate that everyone is somewhere else.
I hate unrequited love.
I hate that I'm not correct as often as I think I am.
I hate discussions about the economy and world issues.
I hate that there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want. Especially when the only thing I want to do for the first six hours of the day is nothing at all.
I hate that I can't invent a relationship.
I hate missing people, but in a way, what else would I do everyday?
I hate when it looks like it is going to rain and there is all that moisture in the air that makes my hair go poofy, but I can't use an umbrella to protect my hair because it's not quite raining and what kind of idiot walks around with an umbrella when it's not even raining.
I hate when I want to talk to someone, just to tell them about this incredible thing, and I can't. Maybe because they've moved on and forgotten about me, or hate me now, or they no longer take breaths on this earth. Either way I can't talk to them and I really really hate that.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess life is just like that. There are things we love and things we hate. I hate the feeling of missing someone incredibly and I hate keeping in touch through the internet when all I really wanna do is see someone personally, hang out, and hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right life is just like that. And you know what else... i think i'd rather have long hugs than long pointless talks.

    ReplyDelete