Monday, March 14, 2011

Jonezy!!!! Oh I am so ashamed of myself right now.... So so so ashamed! But being that this is my fancy dancey boggy blog and I can do whatever I please with it... I am going to confess my shameful shameful thing I did and just hope that I don't become a big joke to all you beautiful people that follow me. Sooo here goes... Being the silly self involved (But really not so self involved) girl that I am... somehow I just, and I mean just found out that people have been commenting on my posts for the last 2 years!!! ;( I feel soooooooo silly and upside-down and catty-wampus, (though no one seems to know what that word means. I think my mom made it up and told it to me when I was younger, so I just assumed it was real and still to this day continue to use it, in all it's plasticity) because I have often felt that my words were just going out into the infinite abyss not to be read by anyone other than my sweet best friends, who only read them out of obligation or nosiness, I'm sure. But today I found a couple dozen comments from a couple different people that never received a response from me... to those people.... I am so unbelievably sorry and embarrasses. I was quite flattered by the words that you all left for me so I also would like to say thank you! And I'd like to mention that I am thinking of creating a Tumblr account so possibly look forward to that! Sorry again! -Bee

1 comment: