Thursday, April 7, 2011

"I want you. and i want you here. That's what makes this hard for you and myself. But i miss you so much, but I'm also so close to opening my very own brewery and i just need to stick with it. I wanted you in my life, I was unwilling to compromise. I'm sorry for that, but you were also unwilling. I know I'm an exceptionally moody human that doesn't know what he wants. but I do know if I had a proper opportunity I would sincerely do what I could to make things work with you. In fact I still would , our fights were trivial and meaningless and I didn't speak to you after wards because I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't want us together because it meant more than i was will to dish out at the time (specifically a log distance thing paired with a California thing) and while yes I could move their and be with you i also sincerely cannot because of my future here. I know it's asking a lot but but i would treat you like a proper princess if you were to move here because I do need you, even love you and i would make it worth both our time. Before I was slightly afraid of another commitment because of my past. and now I know when you find somebody special you should hang on to them. And you're special. Pleas don't write me to feel miserable, you make me feel like a good man and a miserable lonely bastard that only wishes to torture the souls of pretty young ladies at same time. Which, I guess is good on you. I miss you, I want you, I need you. It hurts."
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment