Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinker and Thought

I introduce myself by a different name with each new person I meet. I have begun to listen to British folk music and dope dub step beats. I made trouble on a fleece blanket today. The blanket had some saint-like religious being on it, like the virgin mary or possibly mother teresa. I noticed this only after the sinfulness took place. I lied. I skipped class. But only one.... the other two were canceled. I told the truth and washed away all of the mess. Then I tied my wet tangles in a bow on the top of my thinker and thought hard about the procession of my day. It would be quite convenient if I could say that I have regrets. But I don't, the banana bread was precious and the conversation was even more magnificent. Whether it's better or worse I don't know, but I felt nothing. Nothing at all. And in that I see that I want to feel. All of this is meaningless otherwise. I just don't want to be vulnerable to the choking suffocation of dependency.

No comments:

Post a Comment