Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something fell of my shoulders in Washington. This is how it's supposed to be. I'm free and I'm happy. And the tricks and ties of all the whys have escaped me. I had a beer in an art gallery and carried on comfortable conversation without any intent on portraying someone else's confidence or appearance. Felt good. I was myself. I held nothing back and I told the truth. Then I came home and I played... free. I sincerely laughed and never stopped to second guess myself. I just need to keep my priorities straight and this will all work out well. When traveling I feel like I am constantly learning something new about myself and about what I want. And upon leaving Seattle I was struck with the overwhelming awareness of the fact that I must leave California. This is not where I fit, or where I belong. At least not right now. So goal time! In the next 5 years I want to set up residence somewhere else. Somewhere with trees and history architecture and art. Sooo much art.
Happiness is when what you say and what you do are the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment