Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"I want you. I want you today. I'll want you tomorrow. And I wanted you yesterday. I keep telling you I am here. I keep telling you I'm not going anywhere, and you don't give a shit. I want to be here with you. I want to help you and you to help me. I want you to trust me. But you don't and you don't care about me. I'm just entertainment for you, every couple of months until you decide to be a dick to me. I told you I wanted to stay happy with you. You're ruining it and it's only been four days. Just stop it. Let me fucking in. Or don't. But I don't want to fuck or fight. I want to be real. Because missing you sucks and fighting with you sucks. I only win when we're happy."
"You're only happy when you win."
"Well this time you win."Intimacy with our fingers and toes. Legs in your lap and truth in the air, you chose me. For the very first time. "And don't go saying I'm not trying." I met you half way, but it was much further for you. I was glad. Calluses like metaphors. Jokes like memories. I loved the window. I loved that color. I loved your shoes. Reverse. Reverse. Reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment