Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Currently I am sitting in bed, scatter brained with my laptop to my side and the rest of the bed covered in job applications and school books. This is my life and I am finally okay with it. I talked to Ky today. It made my day sparkle. I know I haven't been a great friend and instead of putting me through the wringer like I know I would have done, he just let us pick up right where we left off. I love that. He's better than me and I love that too. I actually despise having friends that act just like me, I find it annoying and condescending. I'd much rather know someone who uses their own mind and voices their own opinion and I think that is quite apparent in the friendship choices I have made. I am actually doing very well these days without my facebook. Same goes for constant communication, I'm content with my phone off and put away now. I like that. I like using my brain and being able to thing instead of a continuous conversation being played out in my head 24/7. It's good to have a break. I feel like I'm progressing and I am glad for that. I am trying to write down 5 things everyday that I like about myself. As a little reminder as to why I should believe I am so great. haha I was thinking about putting them on here but I thought that might be a little conceited so I decided against it. But it's happening nonetheless and that is what matters. More and more lately I've been thinking about my bookstore and bakery. I literally cannot wait for the chance to make it all happen. I want to start reading more too (Bradbury?). And maybe taking a baking class, just to see if I'd really be into it. I don't know, we'll see. Sleep now for me. I've got a thousand things to check off my list for tomorrow. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment