Monday, November 2, 2009

I learned something today, but I'm not going to tell you about it. It's my secret and I won't let you make it any less magical that what it truly and already is. Besides if you don't believe, it'd never make any sense, anyhow, but I was just so excited that I had to tell you. My world makes sense today. Not everything. Like I still do not for the life of me understand why the sky is blue, or why you left, or how water can taste soooo good. But I do understand why we all act that way we do and I understand how I am going to live a life that matters and I understand that I can't fix it all but I can put a dent in this mess and be a bright light of a reminder. You probably don't understand, but you will. One day, I promise. Trust me. I will be the light that shines when all else fades.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!!

    You have got a very creative and articulate way of writing..

    Keep up the good work..Looking forward to more. Following your blog.

    Do visit mine and follow it if you like it.

    Hoping to see you in my space.

    Cheers,
    D
    :-)

    ReplyDelete