Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm finding it difficult to be inspired most days. Thirsting for a change or a breath of fresh air. It all seems so stale here, so repetitious. Work, school, work. I need a new job. I need a new outlook. I need things to be easier, even if it's just for a little while. I feel flawed and I keep forgetting about those things that really matter to me. It's not about how much you achieve but about how happy you are achieving it. It's silly but I find myself making a new commitment, weekly, to do something different. To change my ways or enforce new habits. And I think it's a good thing. I sort of admire myself for it because even if I slip up or fall flat on my face, at least I tried. That's more than a lot of people can say. Learning to be comfortable in your weaknesses is not a goal, if it's your weaknesses that are holding you back. Change it. Fix it. That's the most remarkable thing about human beings... we have will power and a conscience. So maybe I offer myself the advice I seek. If I want to be inspired, I should look no where else but within myself. Change it. Fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment