Monday, November 16, 2009

Miss York & Me!

I can't even explain how flattered and fulfilled I feel. It's like "Ahhh I'm so lucky!" I'm so lucky cuz I found this person who gets me. This person who picks up on the tiniest signals & never needs me to explain, but lets me anyway. You're my sister, my other half, my best friend, my everything. All my secrets, even the things I'm most ashamed of, I confess to you. No need to hide anything when I know you'll never judge me. You are the happiest and most pure thing in my world. I make it through the worst days cuz I know that you are going to remind me that it's all gunna be ok. You're by my side through every adventure, even if we happen to be in separate cities. Today you gave me over twenty reasons why you love me. So I just wanted to let you know that the reasons why I love you, Bessy, couldn't possibly be shrunken down into list cuz they would go on for days. I love everything! And I never get bored of you which is really saying a lot. I adore that you can see all my puzzle pieces put together, before I can see the big picture. And that you believe me (sometimes) when I tell you that you are whole and complete all on your own. No one else even compares. We are most comfortable, alive, energetic, amazing and loved when we remind ourselves that nothing is ever gunna be so bad that we can't handle it together. Oh and I hope you know that your my "something to look forward to" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment